Monday, January 19, 2009

That'll teach me...

Katy made it through her food poisoning alright and is recovering quickly. That'll teach me to poison my fiance. Just doesn't work out. So today she's back to her school work and I'm back to the job hunt. I have an interview tomorrow that I'm hopeful for and I'm expecting to hear back from others soon. I've decided that I've got to take my schooling off of my resume for most of these jobs I'm aplying to. I think I haven't heard back from anyone because there's a line on my resume that says I have a masters degree. I don't think they look at that and think, "Hey look, here's someone who can finish tasks and work independantly and understands how to accomplish goals." That's what I had hoped for. No. I'm not sure what it is that goes through their mind, but it's not that. Wish me luck... here we go again.