Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I found heaven and it has hammocks.

Hi everyone,

I'm alive and well in Delhi now. Goa was beyond amazing. We were at a tiny secluded beach that may as well have been private. We drove for a couple hours through the countryside to get there and once we did it was unbelievable. I will upload pictures later. I spent a roll of film just on that place. Absolutely the polar opposite of where I was in Mumbai. So I made it tonight to Delhi and have gotten checked into a guesthouse. I'll take it easy and do some writing tonight on the rooftop restaurant at my guesthouse. Exciting. Things couldn't be better, in general. No health problems, the food is amazing, and I'm on budget still. So here goes Delhi! I have no idea what I'm going to do. We'll see when it happens. Less than a week to go. Time to do some more thesis work.