Sunday, July 01, 2007

Musical Walking...

I've really gotten to enjoy making videos to the music I'm listening to as I walk around. Here's a handful more videos from today. This morning I met a friend and went on a bike ride through the city and to a hotel where we sneaked into the pool and swam. They even gave us towels. I will definitely be going back there. Probably not until Katy gets here (45 days!) but that will be fine. I may not have mentioned before that Katy is coming to SD in mid-August for 2 weeks and then we'll fly home together in time to get settled in and start school. Not far away now. I have to enroll next week. I think the only class I will have will be a philosophy class. Otherwise I have to work on my thesis. It's very difficult moving forward when you're not sure where you're going. Like finding your way across an unfamiliar dark room. I'm creeping though. So after an afternoon swim I ran into Mom, Corey and their friend and his son. We all went to Imperial beach together for the afternoon. Mom, Corey and I came back and barbecued chicken. Yum. Then there was ice cream. Corey's a bad influence... he has me snacking. Way more than usual. It's fun. I got a lot of sun today but stopped just short of being burned. I'm getting better at the harmonica. I'm learning a song here and a song there and it's getting easier. I hope to buy a good harmonica sometime this summer. Ok... enough rambling. Here's some more videos. If you click on my profile name on youtube.com you can subscribe to my page and it will email you when I put videos online. I don't know if you have to open a YouTube account. I'd assume so but maybe not. I plan on making more videos and seem to be on a kick posting them regularly. Ok, gotta get some sleep. G'night.