Sunday, April 09, 2006

"It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!" (dwee doo dweeeeee doooo... dwee doo dwee dwee dooooooo...)

I got the first one today... that first email from someone I graduated high school with 10 years ago. Yeah, my 10 year reunion is this summer... wow. That always elicits a laugh, young or old.

So my birthday came and went... sorry I couldn't be home to take your calls... I was at school from 9am to midnight. It's been like that alot lately. Getting ready to be worse. I just spent the last 3 days at school, coming home only to shower and feed the cats. I got a good night's rest last night though and I'm going to enjoy today before getting back to it tonight. It's been snowing and raining all week but it's finally getting warmer... mid forties today. Really, I'm not kidding... it's beautiful! I didn't buy a bus pass this month and so I'm back to riding my bike. I think I'll bike down to the outdoor market and buy some veggies. I plan on taking my crock pot to school and cooking soup while I work tonight... (and I can bring my crock pot to school thanks to the fancy rucksack I got for my birthday!) I'm going to make studio smell SO good... and they get NONE! HA! Well, most of them anyway. Soup tonight has been dubbed "family dinner," as it involves a handful of people bringing some chopped veggies to throw in the pot. Come to think of it, that's not very family-like at all. I'll bring that up later. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to a good meal. That was my reward last night for working straight through the past 2 or 3 days... a good meal. Actually I'm not sure how long exactly but point is, I've been working hard. So I fixed zucchini stir fry and watched a movie I got from a friend. It was a good night and a good night's rest. I should clean my apartment today but it will have to wait. Sorry I owe so many people calls... especially you Maury. Haven't talked to you in awhile... but you guys are used to this. Now is when I disappear for a few weeks. Final crits are on Easter Monday... clock's ticking. Talk to you guys then.