Thursday, April 13, 2006

And the hits just keep on coming

As if I weren't mentally unstable enough already, I walked out this morning to leave for school and my bike was gone. I never leave it outside... I was in a hurry last night though so I chained it to the front of the building. This has broken the last bit of will I think I had. I have 3 days left to finish my project and 5 days of work to do... lost a good half day to this crap... I have more than a dozen job applications out and no reply... I'm almost out of money... bottom line is that I can neither afford a new bike right now or a bus pass. If anyone can help out, I can really use it now... my stomach is in knots and I've wanted to do nothing but break down and cry this morning. This was just too much... I have officially lost my mind. I hate to sound so pathetic but sometimes you just have to call a duck a duck... so it goes.