Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two months... where has he been?



I'm alive. I'm in San Diego. I'm sorry it's been so long.

So here I sit having almost caught everything up and I finally get the chance to sit down and write for a short bit. Life has been hectic but not altogether unpleasant. I finished the school year strong and am excited to start my thesis in september. I've been doing a bit of piddling here and there in a notebook and it's giving me a nice running start. I'm working the same job as last summer and enjoying it just as much. I'm staying with my mom again this summer. It's alot better than last because she lives downtown now... much more to be around. In fact, I'll tag some videos and pictures at the end of this that I took in her neighborhood. Ok, going to bed now. Talk to you next time... which hopefully won't be that long from now.