Sunday, November 08, 2009

Long overdue pictures of kids, family, and the beautiful place I live...

These pics are from the family celebration we had at my sister's house last month. It was awesome seeing everyone and even more awesome playing with all the kids.













I passed out a few of my harmonicas to the kids and we played together. They seemed to have a good time with it...




The next day we went to Ft. Smith to visit the Parkers. I've always loved going to Unlce Joe's house.




We drove past this sign in Vancouver on our way out to Grouse Mountain last weekend.


This is looking back at the edge of downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park as we took the SeaBus North towards the mountain...


This is looking west at Stanley Park and the edge of West Van...


Looking back south at downtown Vancouver as we headed North towards the mountains.


These pictures are from the Capilano Damn on the North shore. All of the water from these mountains drains into this reservoir and serves as Vancouver's drinking water supply... it's Katy's favorite spot in Vancouver and one of the more beautiful places I've seen here. Can you believe this is less than an hour from where we live?