Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome a new Parker and listen to some juice harp


Hello everyone. First off, I'd like you to all welcome Maury's new baby into the world. Just say it outloud. He can hear. Parker Landon Ross entered the world at 1:15 pm last Wednesday, the 10th, at 8lbs 11oz and 20.75". I'm unbelievably honored to have him named after me. :) His mom, Tarrah, made it through like a champ and is doing well, so I hear.

Otherwise, things are the same here. Imagine that! I've been reading a book about the city of Mumbai, India called, Maximum City. I've been reading alot of philosophy both for my philosophy class and for my thesis. Exciting stuff. I'm going to a friend's art show tonight. Thomas and Suzy's for dinner Sunday. Same ol' same ol'.

The one thing different lately is that I've been playing my harmonica all over town. I'm finally getting over my fear of playing in front of people. For those just coming in on the story, I picked up the harmonica in June and have taught myself to make music. Here's what I sound like these days...




Ok, that's it for now. I'll write again next time I come up for some sunlight! Until then...