Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

Well this past weekend was thanksgiving up here in hockey land. I went home with Katy to Toronto and stayed with her family for a few days. Her brother, Kevin, was away at college for the first time and they were glad to have him home for the holiday. We had a nice turkey dinner Saturday at her parents' house and then went to have dinner with her mom's family Sunday (the British side). We had a great time. No one wanted to mess with cooking so they ordered Chinese take-out. We ate until we were stuffed... then they gave me another plate. They have it in their minds that I don't eat enough. I dunno. We drank and played music on the stereo and danced and sang until late into the night. It really was a fun time. Then we drove home late Sunday night and it is now Monday morning and I'm sitting in grad school crits all day. Fun stuff. Ok, better get back to paying attention.
Until next time...