Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sis asked for pictures, so...

I told sis I would post a few pictures from our vacation so far. This weekend we stayed on Coronado island for a few days and enjoyed the quieter, more secluded side of SD. We went to dinner Friday night on the bay and, to our surprise, got a fireworks show between our main course and dessert! It was shot off a barge right in front of us so it was a real nice treat. We spent some time at a couple of different beaches, did some souvenier shopping at the flea market, ate fish tacos, enjoyed more beach, did a little shopping and went sailing with a friend of mine from work. That was really fun. Today we did the Contemporary art museums, a couple of independent galleries, lunch at the train station plaza and a bit more shopping. It was a good day. Anyway, we're about to start a movie so I thought I'd drop these pictures on here for you. I'll post again soon... goodnight all.