Thursday, December 21, 2006

Catchup

I don't know what to write to catch everyone up so I'll give you the short version and post a bunch of pictures.

I ended the semester strong with a solid project but, once again, my drawings suffered for all the extra time I put into my model. So be it. I got a B for the semester... that's Tom's way of saying I'm lousy but he doesn't mind if I continue on to second year. At least I finished. Most people didn't.

I still have a paper to finish and have to edit another essay I wrote but that will have to be done on the road because I'm getting to travel for 3 days to get to California. I am in Montreal right now with a friend who is giving me a lift to Toronto tomorrow so I can catch a bus to Buffalo to catch a plane to LA to catch a ride to SD. Nice to get out of the same place for a little while.

Other than that I'm just trying to wind down and make it through another holiday season before I have to turn around and go back to school. I'm on my way to stay with Mom and Kim for a week... that'll be alot of fun. I haven't been with the two of them together in awhile.

Ok, battery's dying... pictures.