Thursday, February 02, 2006

That's it folks! Portfolio's in!

Well I've been out of the loop for a few days finishing my portfolio. I got it finished a couple days ago, spent 2 days tweaking the layout, and turned it in yesterday with my application packet. In case I haven't explained, I was accepted into the Architecture school, but into the qualifying year program and not the actual graduate program. That means I have to complete a year here to get some pre-graduate classes out of the way and let them take a look at me for a year. So, in the end, they're going to evaluate my application with a fresh portfolio (which is in the middle of being put online... probably by this weekend), an 11.0 gpa (out of 12... that's an A average which is really good for up here), and some freshly-revised writing samples. I'll make it into grad school... that's not a question... but I am competing for scholarships so it's important how high I rank on the acceptance list. I should know something in the next couple of weeks and I'll pass on the word ass oon as I get it. As far as the rest of school goes, I should be able to float through the rest fairly stress-free. I just need to make A's to keep any scholarships I get. No problem. :) Today I have to do some dishes, some laundry, and write a paper for class in the morning. Fun! Fun! Fun! Here goes...