Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lawyers...

So to take a relaxing break from the Sisyphusian labor of job hunting, I am dealing with trying to file a claim against my ex-boss for failing to pay my check and for wrongfully dismissing me. It's taken a whole lot of research and I've tried several times to seek help from lawyers. It would seem that my case isn't worth the time it takes to be courteous, much less helpful. Pardon my language, but lawyers are vulturous [many expletives deleted] jackasses to whom I evidently don't qualify as a respectable person unless I am paying them money or unless my lawsuit is worth alot of money. So sorry to have wasted their time.

Anger.

So much anger.

*addendum: I know that not all lawyers are vulturous [many expletives deleted] jackasses but the ones I had to deal with today are.