Friday, April 18, 2008

Musing from a relieved mind...

First off, it is done. I have deposited 5 copies of my Master's thesis in the office and I defend in 2 weeks. Strange... it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

On a seperate note, i just came inside from a good long harmonica session outside. I walked around playing tonight and had a real good time. Good tunes tonight. Several people happened by and told me they enjoyed it. I had a great time. I remembered on the way back in that one of my fondest memories is of a street musician. I was in Florence, Italy sitting in the window of a fifth floor apartment in the old city and the power was out. My friends and I lit candles and cooked spaghetti while we listened to a saxophone player somewhere around a corner. I've always remembered that.

I hope I can give that experience to someone.

Ok, time to go celebrate with my hot girlfriend.