Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas is over already, eh?

Hi everyone,

Your favorite Disappearing Act here, reporting from Toronto. How was everyone's holiday?: Mine has been good, albeit a bit stressful. So it goes. I've been at Katy's parents' house for a week now and we're both itching to get back to our own routine. I guess it's like this for everyone at some point. We've had a great visit, though. It's been very nice having a family around for the holidays instead of just my cats and my books. Christmas breakfast with her parents sure beats the heck out of Starbucks (see 2005). So Katy's making pancakes this morning and I'm planning on going to see a friend who moved here from Ottawa several months ago. We have to take Katy's car in for repairs, find me a pair of ice skates and go to one more chiropractor appointment and then it's back to the grind in Ottawa. Four months left to finish my thesis. It's gonna go fast. Here comes insanity! Oooh... and here comes my pancakes! Ok, yummy pancakes calleth... more later.