Thursday, November 02, 2006

Moving on...uh... over

Hi everyone... well, as I sit to write you it has started snowing outside. I took a look out the window and it's not melting as it hits. It's not snowing hard but if it keeps this up we may have our first white blanket tonight. Anyway...

So I'm moving down the hall into the other basement apartment [with windows] that I've mentioned to many of you before. I got my key today and will start cleaning and painting this weekend. Like I have time for that. I'll make time... I'm moving into a place with windows! How sad does that sound? My new place is almost identical to the one I'm in now but the entrance is at the end of one of the long walls so it doesn't constrict the space by entering on the short end, there is no wall seperating the two areas... it's still two areas but instead of an 18" wall between them (like in my current place) there is a large open archway. There are many more cabinets in the kitchen, the bathroom is 3x the size of mine now (in other words it's normal sized) and there are 5 windows including 3 that make a little alcove on one side of the room. I'll get pictures eventually.

Well, all is well at school... it's kicking my ass but I'm producing good work. I've never done this many drawings... or drawings this good. I'll take pictures in a month or so. As soon as I'm done here it's off to buy cat food and lunch and then back to school. Hope everyone is well... drop a note and say hello. My new address is below. Cheers, everyone...

357 Frank St. #13 <----NEW PART
Ottawa, ON k2p 0x9