Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

If ever a day felt less like Thanksgiving I cannot remember it. Hope everyone has a fun day... eat some turkey for me. And somebody punch Tyler. Not you Kim. You get to do that enough... spread the love. For my Thanksgiving fun, I got to school at 9 and have class from 10 to 12. Then I have 5 hours to draw a 1:5 wall section and then class again. Sucks. Thursday is my long day. I'm not even going to make it to Thomas' today. So it goes...

aside: My lower/middle back is killing me. I have a feeling that it's because my mattress is too soft/unsupportive. I've learned my lesson... never go cheap on a mattress. Anyway, does anyone know if it would do any good to put a piece of plywood or something on top of my box spring? Maybe egg crate foam on the mattress? Any ideas? I'm dyin' here. (not really, mom)

Ok, off I go into the wonderful world of architectural theory.

Cheers, everyone and happy thanksgiving...

"Awwwww! Thanks-GIV-ing?" -Homer J. Simpson