Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ollie-Ollie-Oxen-Freeeeeee!

Hey everyone, I made it home safe and sound. I slept last night on my own bed and it felt good. In fact, I slept on some wonderful new flannel sheets that Grammy gave me. Those are great sheets Grammy, thanks! The cats were very happy to see me and after a few minutes of disorientation they were purring at my feet again. The apartment isn't too bad since I cleaned before I left. I've been out walking all morning... I forgot how much I like the feel and the sound and the smell of the place I live. It's a beautiful 65-70 degrees outside. The sun is still worm but it is definitely turning fall here. It'll be cold in a month and a half. I LOVE it for now. I'm heading out now to go sit in the park and read for a bit. I really don't know what to do with myself here... I haven't been alone, unemployed or in my own environment for a while now. It's kinda nice getting settled back in. Oh and I found out that I'm going to be a teaching assistant for 3rd year studio with Thomas. That ought to be fun. I can imagine it's going to be a fair bit of extra work but I think I'll enjoy it. Alright, off to read I go. I'll write more on my blog later... I usually update it once a week at least. Try to anyway. Thank you all for making my visit wonderful.
It was good to see you.