Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Made it!

Hello everyone,

Well, I have survived and made it back home. I had no problems at all crossing the border last night thanks to all of the paperwork everyone rushed to me. Thank you to the nice ladies at school who put aside what they were doing on a very busy day to help me out. A HUGE thanks to my dear mother for her emotional and financial support. She had one of those excessively stressful days at work and yet still set aside time she didn't have to help get me home. Mom, you are awesome. I've learned a few important lessons... the first of which is to renew any perineal paperwork you may have way in advance so as to keep things like my latest adventure from happening. Thank you all so much for your support and assistance. It's 5:30 in the morning here... I'm going to lay down in my own bed and get a few hours of sleep before I have to go to school.