Monday, September 04, 2006

Good morning...

Well it's Monday morning and school gets going tomorrow. I've spent the majority of my time since I've been home at Thomas' place I think. He bought a new house so I've been back and forth to there helping them paint the kids' rooms and clean the place up and whatnot. Nicholas asked me to paint the solar system on his ceiling so I spent all day yesterday painting his ceiling. It's not quite done... one more touch left but I have to find someplace that sells paint open today. Crap... that probably means Wal Mart. Oh well... sometimes you have to dance with the devil. Anyway, I'll let you know how that mural turns out. It has potential but I also have plenty of time left to screw it up. This is what I'm trying...



I'm getting settled back in alright. Suzy's been feeding me alot so I really haven't cooked since getting home. I take that back, I made a wok of fried rice and took it over there for lunch. Tonight, though... ahhh, tonight we cook! Tonight I'm going to stir fry fresh green beans in sesame oil with almonds, garlic and onion... add steamed mushrooms and serv on a bed of lomein... dine righteously. I'll let you know how that goes too, if anyone'e interested.

Weather has been blah and rainy for 3 days now. I can't see outside from my apartment though so it doesn't bother me as much as it could. It's cool enough for a jacket during the day... winter she's a-comin. Time to put away the linen and pull out the wool. This weather is very refreshing though after 3 months in hot, dry weather. I don't mind a little rain.

Well I was just having my morning coffee and thought I'd say hello. I hope to finish nicholas' ceiling today and get my laundry put away. Wish me luck... that's alot more work than it sounds like.

Grammy, these really are fantastic sheets you gave me. Thanks again.